COVID-19 has meant lots of changes for everyone around the world. We’ve modified dining service for your safety and are asking you to help in a few ways, too!
Masks are required to visit any café on campus. Please have yours on before entering a café.
To support social distancing policies, all menu items will be provided for takeout.
We ask that you follow social distancing recommendations when in the café. Floor decals and other communications are in place to help guide you and others.
To limit contact between you and our cashiers, we encourage cashless payment. You can also order ahead with the GET mobile app.
What else can you expect when visiting the café?
- We’ve added floor decals to take the guessing out of social distancing
- We are enforcing hand washing and station disinfecting protocols every 30 minutes
- All self-service stations have been eliminated…let us take care of it for you!
- More sneeze guards have been added to keep you (and our staff) safe
- Staff temperatures are taken at the beginning of each shift
- All of our associates will be wearing face coverings
- We’ve moved to disposable plates, bowls, and individually wrapped utensils
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the café
- Condiments are offered individually
Please email Jason.Rosvall@cafebonappetit.com for assistance.