Start this easy pudding the night before for a delicious, plant-based, and planet-friendly breakfast that’s high in protein, healthful omega-3 fats, fiber, and antioxidants.Serves 4
- 8 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup (optional)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 8 tablespoons roasted, chopped almonds
- 4 (8 oz) glass half-pint jars with lids (such as Mason jars)
- Put 2 tablespoons of chia seed, 1/8 teaspoon almond extract, and 1/2 cup almond milk in each jar. Shake well to mix and place jars in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Shake the jars once more, and refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes or overnight.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon agave syrup in each jar if desired.
- Top each pudding with 1/2 cup blueberries and 2 tablespoons chopped almonds.