Bon Appétit offers several options for on campus dining available to students NOT on meal plans, commuters, staff and faculty. All available for purchase in the food service office, located in Canyon Commons.
ON-CAMPUS DINING for Students, Faculty & Staff
- Declining balance plan – bring your George Fox ID card in to the office along with cash, check or debit/credit card and we can load money directly on your ID card. We’ll add an additional 10% credit if you add $50 or more! This can be used in the main dining room, Bruin Den, Bruin Bites or Bridge café.
- Commuter VIP – our newest offering geared toward commuter students, for $75 you can purchase a punch card good for 12 meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner) in the Canyon Commons dining room.
- Lunch club card – available to staff and faculty, this pre-paid punch card is good for 15 lunches in the Canyon Commons dining room and a terrific bargain at $65
Valid during lunch in the Canyon Commons. Available for purchase in the food service office located in Canyon Commons.
PURCHASE 15 MEALS FOR $70!
TIME IS EVERYTHING. If you work on campus, taking time for lunch during a busy work day is a valuable commodity. Eating on campus saves you time and gives you an opportunity to maximize your lunch break.
IT’S SOCIAL. A lunch enjoyed in the Commons give you the opportunity to socialize with both co-workers and students and enjoy a sense of community.
SUSTAINABLE. SERIOUSLY. Bon Appétit has had industry-leading commitments to environmentally and socially responsible sourcing. By eating on campus you know your food has been sourced with care.
- Breakfast Served from 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Located in Heacock Commons, the Bruin Den is our retail café and unofficial gathering point for students and faculty alike. Choose from one of the many foods that are offered daily: juicy burgers made from fresh & sustainably raised natural beef patties, fresh soups from scratch, yummy muffins & pastries baked fresh daily, Starbucks coffee, a full line of house-made deli sandwiches & salads and nutritious smoothies along with our full grill menu.
Made without gluten and vegan offerings and specialty snacks available daily.
Now accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash or flex points.
There are no Breakfast Specials available at this time.
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Good nutrition is more than just the numbers.
Healthy eating patterns are a result of skills and strategies for managing all types of food…despite the numbers. Knowing the nutritional values of some basic foods can help you learn which foods provide too much or too little of the nutrients that concern you. Bon Appétit has compiled this guide of common nutritional values for many of the basic offerings you will find in our cafés. The numbers here are based on standard nutrient values for these types of foods.
Download PDF: Knowing the Numbers