Bon Appétit offers several options for on campus dining available to students NOT on meal plans, commuters, staff and faculty. All available for purchase in the food service office, located in Canyon Commons.
ON-CAMPUS DINING for Students, Faculty & Staff
- Declining balance plan – bring your George Fox ID card in to the office along with cash, check or debit/credit card and we can load money directly on your ID card. We’ll add an additional 10% credit if you add $50 or more! This can be used in the main dining room, Bruin Den, Bruin Bites or Bridge café.
- Commuter VIP – our newest offering geared toward commuter students, for $80 you can purchase a punch card good for 12 meals (breakfast, lunch or dinner) in the Canyon Commons dining room.
- Lunch club card – available to staff and faculty, this pre-paid punch card is good for 15 lunches in the Canyon Commons dining room and a terrific bargain at $70
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Visit our new Bruin Bites Café located in the Commons and enjoy flavorful grab-and-go selections featuring freshly made toasted gourmet sandwiches, flat bread pizza and specialty salads made with locally grown produce.
Need to refuel or grab someting quick? Enjoy award winning Caravan Coffee, yogurt parfaits topped wth homemade granola, freshly baked pastries and sweets along with an assortment of bottled beverages.
Made without gluten and vegan offerings and specialty snacks available daily.
Now accepting credit cards, debit cards, cash or flex points.
Bon Appétit at George Fox University is fighting food waste and hunger by recovering surplus perishable food from our campus that would otherwise go to waste and donating it to people in need through Bruin Community Pantry at George Fox.
Recipe: Black Bean Tacos with Poblano-Cashew “Crema”
With its luscious, nutty crema-style sauce, roasted pepper flavor, and bright crunch, you won’t even realize these black bean tacos are actually vegan.
When it comes to wellness, Bon Appétit’s focus is on simple, delicious food — that happens to be good for you. To support long-term health, we are bringing more plants to menus every day in a craveable way, while emphasizing healthy cooking techniques. When healthy food tastes good, nourishing your body and mind becomes the easy choice.
We serve thousands of guests with food allergies and sensitivities safely in our cafés every day. Our chefs, managers, and dietitians work closely with our food-allergic guests to create reasonable solutions to help them eat what they love. If you have questions about eating for your dietary needs in our cafés, reach out to us: we’ll gladly meet with you.
Wellness also includes the health of the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth. They’re all connected. Bon Appétit has been committed to “food service for a sustainable future” for decades, and we’ve led the food service industry in tackling many important issues, such as cage-free eggs, antibiotics in animal production, and farmworker rights.
Good nutrition is more than just the numbers.
Healthy eating patterns are a result of skills and strategies for managing all types of food…despite the numbers. Knowing the nutritional values of some basic foods can help you learn which foods provide too much or too little of the nutrients that concern you. Bon Appétit has compiled this guide of common nutritional values for many of the basic offerings you will find in our cafés. The numbers here are based on standard nutrient values for these types of foods.
Download PDF: Knowing the Numbers